WHAT IS THE SPIRITIST DOCTRINE? (SPIRITISM)
From the original “Get to Know Spiritism,
a new era for Humanity” by CEI (International Spiritist Council)
WHAT IS SPIRITISM? (The Spiritist Doctrine)
* It is the promised Consoler which came, at the appointed time, to compliment and remind us of what Jesus taught, “reestablishing all things in their true meaning”, so bringing to Humanity the true basis for spiritualization.
WHAT DOES IT REVEAL?
* It reveals new and more profound concepts with respect to God, the Universe, Mankind, the Spirits and the Laws which govern life.
* Even more, it reveals what we are, from where we have come, to where we shall go and the cause of our pains and sufferings.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
* Spiritism touches on all areas of human knowledge, of all activities and the behavior of Human Beings.
* It can and should be studied, analyzed and put into practice in all fundamental aspects of life, such as: science, philosophy, religion, ethics, morality, education and social life.